Wednesday, September 15, 2010

Disney World 2010































































































































































































We had a great time this year at Disney World, this year he was very into the character and loved to give them hugs and have them sign his autograph book that "Mickey" had delivered to our room aka Daddy. he was a trooper and loved all of the rides that we took him on except for the Haunted Mansion, we got to ride the tea cups with Alice and the White rabbit one of the mornings that we were in the Magic Kingdom, we were walking toward the tea cups when Alice and the white rabbit walked by and Reece waved and said hi, and then I guess that she was taken with the little guy and she asked him and I to go for a ride with them on the Tea cups, he was excited but I do not think that he was as excited as me! Enjoy the pictures of our adventure!