He was so excited this year, to see Santa after I told him that it was ok to go and talk to the BIG guy, he had a whole list of goodies to tell him about, but the sweetest thing of all was the next day when we were driving to preschool and he started to tell me with sheer panic in his voice that "He forgot to tell Santa to find him in Texas for Christmas!!!" So I told him that I talked to him and let him know and that Mimi would also talk to him to remind him..... ooh to have that wonderful innocence.
Sunday, December 12, 2010
Our Visit to See Santa
He was so excited this year, to see Santa after I told him that it was ok to go and talk to the BIG guy, he had a whole list of goodies to tell him about, but the sweetest thing of all was the next day when we were driving to preschool and he started to tell me with sheer panic in his voice that "He forgot to tell Santa to find him in Texas for Christmas!!!" So I told him that I talked to him and let him know and that Mimi would also talk to him to remind him..... ooh to have that wonderful innocence.